Saturday, May 06, 2006

The interwoven net of time and light

They say light bends with the ominous time-space continuum, influenced by a large mass. This may or may not be true and no matter how important this physial law is in everyday-life, if myself find that there can be an astonishing correlation between light, time and space. Certainly not in that somewhat classical way but rather in a mystical, cosmological way. And I know, I know I hate this expression just as much as the next best guy and I don't want anybody reading any astrological signs in here, that's the least I can say, but this fact may simply be too heavy to back by a single lyrical person. It may also be due to the fact that most of the photographers around are fascinated by light and what it can do to a place or mood. But when you were just for once in your life stunned by what role a single ray of photons (or wave if you prefer...) can play, what it can tell you about this singular moment in time and space, maybe then you will understand the everlasting fascination that mankind (and not just quantum physicists) has and will allways have towards light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home